Licencing Swan Hill & Surrounding Towns!

You need a marine (boat) licence to operate a power vessel in Swan Hill and throughout Victoria. You simply book, attend and successfully complete a training session to get qualified. At the end of the session, we'll give you paperwork which you take to VicRoads to be issued with a marine licence.

Getting Your Licence; Made Clear & Simple

Step 1 - Courses regularly sell out so you must book to secure your spot. Our sessions have limited spots available so book early to avoid disappointment.

Step 2 - Successfully complete course and you'll get your qualification. Take this to VicRoads to purchase your marine licence and go boating!

You can attend a licencing session in Swan Hill, Echuca, Kerang and many more locations along the Murray River. Courses are held on a schedule, call us for details about your closest course date.